Are You Interested in Nanotechnology?
Do You Want to Help Solve Global Energy Problems?
Learn About the Exciting field of Materials Science and Engineering!
Materials Science and Engineering (MSE, MatSci) is an exciting field that bolsters other branches of engineering. The development of cars with better gas mileage, ultra high density magnetic hard drives for future computers, advanced solar cells, and many other technological breakthroughs require innovative new materials that vastly improve what is available today. MSE is the field that spearheads these discovery and development processes.
Come join the elite MSE Program at the University of Maryland!
- Combine Engineering with Chemistry and Physics
- Use your degree to find jobs in microelectronics, automotive, biotech, venture capital start-ups, government labs and more.
- Excellent starting salaries for graduates
- Get research experience as an undergraduate
- Small classes allow you to get to know your professors
When and Where
Please RSVP for the events below using this registration link.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link.
Open House Schedule (times vary from session to session):
- Intro: The MSE Program at Maryland
- Tour of the Kim Engineering Building
- Materials for the Future: Hands-on Demo of Advanced Materials
- Q&A with Students and Faculty Members
Open house attendees can apply for a $2000 Top Terp Scholarship, but you must participate in one of the open house sessions above to be eligible. Learn more...